Installed new graphics on my blue 08

Should I change the seat to black or stay with the two tone? Here are a couple of pics, the blue is on now and the black is a photoshop.

IMG_2541_edited-1.jpg

or

IMG_2541_edited-2.jpg

This is so like asking someone what flavor of icecream you should buy. Both look good and tie in with the color scheme of your machine well. My personal preference is the two tone because of the way the color border matches the blue on the shrouds and the black of the tank perfectly. Which is why I'm leaving mine that way. That said the all black works with the black rims.

Be a renegade, what do you like?

Looks good I would replace the stock cover for a grippier material I personally don't care for the covers on the newer bikes 07-08

This is so like asking someone what flavor of icecream you should buy. Both look good and tie in with the color scheme of your machine well. My personal preference is the two tone because of the way the color border matches the blue on the shrouds and the black of the tank perfectly. Which is why I'm leaving mine that way. That said the all black works with the black rims.

Be a renegade, what do you like?

That's the problem, I like both. The stock definately has to go, I just can't decide whether to go back with a blue/black or all black gripper.

Does anyone know if the One Industries two tone seat is a brighter blue than stock?

Does anyone know if the One Industries two tone seat is a brighter blue than stock?

Not sure about your question, but I really REALLY recommend The One Industries Roughtek seatcover. Its like 50 bucks but it cleans up really good and looks like the day I bought it after a whole race season. And, I think your bike would look better with the black seat :p

IMG_2541_edited-1.jpg

And here's what it MIGHT look like with the One Industries Roughtek seat on there.

IMG_2541_edited-1seat.jpg

Anyone have any first hand experience with the GYTR Gripper covers? How does the material compare to an OEM '08 or '09 cover? They both come in the two tone and solid back colors.

How about another option, the N Style custom in blue or black with the white panel at the back. The white panel would blend in with your side panels and rear fender sticker and you can have anything you want printed in the panel. 69 dollars.

FX bump seat,looks great and feels good too.

I like the black... Also agree with the FX "bump" cover or just there all gripper as well. FX makes good stuff. Bike looks great also!:)