White Bros E Series Quiet insert????

Ok so i have an old E series on my 400F I have been loking but i cant seem to find a quiet insert for it. And im also assuming that the insert takes care of spark arrestor duties does it? Do they still make the insert or should i be hunting down a new pipe???

Ok so i have an old E series on my 400F I have been loking but i cant seem to find a quiet insert for it. And im also assuming that the insert takes care of spark arrestor duties does it? Do they still make the insert or should i be hunting down a new pipe???

I believe it has been discontinued, since vance took over the business. All websites say that its no longer available. I would just go with an fmf Q

What about using one from a different brand and making it work?

I have an ISDE2 that came on a used KFX400 we have and I am looking to make one for it (or buy a diff. manufacturers one) as really they are just a tube with a flange on it. I don't want to put to much money into it so that is the way I am leaning.

Perhaps if you bring it to a shop and you ask if you can see if certain quiet cores will fit it roughly.

I bought the last one available through parts canada back in 03/08 - sorry

you could easily get something fabbed up by a welder using one of your spacer plates as a frame to work with - or even just use one as a template for the outer shape and bolt hole locations - all it is is a round pipe welded into the center - the pipe comes out flush but when you look into it, it has a very slight downward bend inside - about 15 degrees, and it's only about 1.5" in total.

There is NO spark arrestor on it.