HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YZF977

426 Exhaust

3 posts in this topic

I know there are alot of threads about exhaust recommendations, but i was searching on ebay and found some brands that i had never heard of. Are they the real deal or just a factory knock off. One was the Scorpion Super MX and the other Brand was HMF exhast. not sure they seemed pretty cheap just thought id ask thanks

They're real deal companies as far as street bike exhausts. I believe I've seen HMF on quads before as well. I don't have any real world experience with them on dirt bikes though.

Scorpion pipes are nice for street bikes, but the one's I've seen are pretty cheap looking and I would have concerns if they would hold up on the track or trail.

The HMF are big, heavy duty units. I'm sure they make good power, but they are really loud. I mean REALLY LOUD!