TM Designworks chain guide

I purchased a TM Designworks chain guide last year sometime and have been running it on a 2006 yz450f, I am pretty pleased with it but I am unsure whether it is the correct one of my bike, the packet it came in has the correct product code and it says it fits my bike on the label. It also looks the exact shape as the one on their site apart from the cut outs are triangles. See my photo -

Image000.jpg

This is what they appear like on their site for my bike

RCG-YZM-BLU-2z.jpg

This seems to be similar to what I mean on this rm, pictured on their main page when you open their site, it has triangular cut outs rather than the circular ones.....

main_page.jpg

I have emailed them already asking but it seemed they didn't understand me very well, anyway I hope one of you fellas knows, I know its nothing major they have probably just updated their design or something, but I wanted to make sure as to prevent me damaging anything running the wrong part. I also have bad OCD :p !

yup you got the right one. i got the same on on my 07 yz250 and i also got there chain slider for the swingarm..

dont worrie your fine:thumbsup:

dude are you sure yours is the same I think the 07 one is meant to look like this according to their list

http://www.ziptyracing.com/products/product_detail.aspx?id=MTY5MQ==

, I'm also after getting the slider, I think they do the roller as well which I might get. Meant to outlast the OEM stuff pretty well.

yes im sure mine looks just like yours.. my bike is a 2007 yz 250 2 stroke no fourstroke..

After all it is the correct one, TM got back to me again after I sent them the photo. I presume they just altered their cut outs in the molds slightly or something.

After all it is the correct one, TM got back to me again after I sent them the photo. I presume they just altered their cut outs in the molds slightly or something.

just what i thought.. :p

Whew...we can all relax now :p

Yea looks like you got the right one. On the older yzs, rm guide actually will fit as well