Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Carb Question

1 post in this topic

I have looked through the forum and could not find the answer.

I have a 2002 YZ426.

I would like to know the correct term for each jet.

There are two jets on the air box side. I believe those are called (Starter Jets). one is a 100 and the other is a 200.

What do these jets do? Are they called (Starter Jets)?

There are three jets in the float area.

A main jet. Got that.

The jet with the holes crossed drilled, is this the (Pliot Jet or call the Slow Jet)?

Then the is a third jet down there. Just a reguler jet. What is this jet called and what does it do?

What does FCR mean?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0