Replacing Carb vent hose on 426F

Im going to replace my vent hoses on my carb. Any suggestions on where to buy the hose? Id like to buy the original "pink" hoes. I think its 3mm id? Let me know what you guys think.

~Shawn @ BMS

Im going to replace my vent hoses on my carb. Any suggestions on where to buy the hose? Id like to buy the original "pink" hoes. I think its 3mm id? Let me know what you guys think.

~Shawn @ BMS

Any bike shop will have hose in stock for about $5 a pack which I think does 3/4 of the job. I had to get two packages to do my 426 and you can get a few different colors.

Iv worked at most the dealers in my area, no one stocks stuff like that. I really want the original hose. I think im going to order it from www.sudco.com

~Shawn

If you're set on the pink OEM stuff, that's aboutt he best solution...though they have a 25 dollar minimum order for retail customers. Most hardware stores carry clear Tygon, polyethelene, or polynoassatall tubing for about 10 cents a foot. I did mine and my son's bikes for less than 5 bucks. It all turns yellow when exposed to fuel vapor anyway...

You can go to 7602racing.com and they have all kinds of different colors they also make the inline filter to keep dust from getting sucked into your carb. Not sure if it works other than the picture they show ya but it seems like a good idea.