Who has blue bike, black rims, gold hubs?

Title pretty much says it all. I'd like to see a pic if anyone has one. Thanks

well i have a supermoto pic of my bike if that does work for you.........

I think I have seen it, but throw it up there anyways. Its the overall color scheme i'm looking for.

15062008-1-1.jpg personally i like more the gold rims with gold hubs for a blue bike

Yeah yours is the one I have seen, I like it I think you have a good looking bike.

thanks man.i like to keep clean every bike i have.

Ive got gold excel wheels with gold excel pro hubs and gold anodized upper fork tubes. GYTR graphics with FMF powerbomb and carbon fiber 4.1 silencer. I just wish I was smart enough to learn how to post a pic

A guy i used to ride with had it on his WR250, gold hubs, and black rims. looked bloody unreal and l wanted them also...thats wot got me into buying new wheels for my 426..I tried a few suppliers in the USA,and lot of them didnt make them..so l done the next best thing (which l thought was???) and that was chrome hubs with blue rims. l was impressed

i would ahve preferred the gold hubs black rims myself...

Ive got gold excel wheels with gold excel pro hubs and gold anodized upper fork tubes. GYTR graphics with FMF powerbomb and carbon fiber 4.1 silencer. I just wish I was smart enough to learn how to post a pic

Well if you learn to post photos, I'd love to see your bike, I never thought about gold rims too

I just wish I was smart enough to learn how to post a pic

You need an account with one of the picture hosting services. Upload your pictures there and link to them.

I got what you need!

P4260186.jpg

I got what you need!

That's what I'm lookin' for, nice! :p

And another

P4260187.jpg

That's what I'm lookin' for, nice! :p

Thanks! I personally love the color combo if I had to do it on a aluminum framed bike I would go with blue hubs but still black rims. You gotta love the black rims they make any and I mean any bike look cool.

looks awesome....not to mention i love the ntq. graphics..yzf +ntq=:p