Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jcolborn48

Who has blue bike, black rims, gold hubs?

15 posts in this topic

I think I have seen it, but throw it up there anyways. Its the overall color scheme i'm looking for.

Ive got gold excel wheels with gold excel pro hubs and gold anodized upper fork tubes. GYTR graphics with FMF powerbomb and carbon fiber 4.1 silencer. I just wish I was smart enough to learn how to post a pic

A guy i used to ride with had it on his WR250, gold hubs, and black rims. looked bloody unreal and l wanted them also...thats wot got me into buying new wheels for my 426..I tried a few suppliers in the USA,and lot of them didnt make them..so l done the next best thing (which l thought was???) and that was chrome hubs with blue rims. l was impressed

i would ahve preferred the gold hubs black rims myself...

Ive got gold excel wheels with gold excel pro hubs and gold anodized upper fork tubes. GYTR graphics with FMF powerbomb and carbon fiber 4.1 silencer. I just wish I was smart enough to learn how to post a pic

Well if you learn to post photos, I'd love to see your bike, I never thought about gold rims too

I just wish I was smart enough to learn how to post a pic

You need an account with one of the picture hosting services. Upload your pictures there and link to them.

That's what I'm lookin' for, nice! :p

Thanks! I personally love the color combo if I had to do it on a aluminum framed bike I would go with blue hubs but still black rims. You gotta love the black rims they make any and I mean any bike look cool.

looks awesome....not to mention i love the ntq. graphics..yzf +ntq=:p