HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KGA

Stolen 2002 Honda CRF450 !

2 posts in this topic

Hello All,

Subject: Stolen 2002 Honda CRF450R, owned by Kevin Gorzny of Baja Designs. Approximate time of theft - between 8:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Monday, August 5, 2002.

The bike was stolen from:

23877 Pepperleaf Street

Murrieta, CA 92562

The VIN is:

JH2PE05362M000154

in the name of Kevin Gorzny

This bike was used as the Off-Road.com Project CRF450, which can be seen here:

http://www.off-road.com/dirtbike/projects/crf450/

or

http://www.off-road.com/dirtbike/projects/crf450/pipetest/testing/index.html

Description: In appearance, the bike is basically stock-looking. OEM red & white plastic, with #25N - red backgrounds, white numbers (pre-printed backgrounds - which they of course could easily remove). The bike was loaded with numerous aftermarket parts which can be determined from the links above. The most unique of them all, is the RTT Motorsports Triple Clamp Stabilizer. This product is a gun-metal gray upper triple clamp, with a thumb actuated control switch on the left side, near the grip.

We have a solid idea of who is involved in the theft. The following information concerning the suspects is the best I can put together at this point : email me directly for more information regarding the previous.

Contact Kevin Gorzny at (cell) 702.499.4582 or at Baja Designs - 760.560.2252 x120 with any information.

Email me directly at kgapaints@hotmail.com

Thank you,

Kevin Gorzny

[ August 06, 2002: Message edited by: KGA ]