WR450 fan install

Just fitted a 4 inch Spal "pull" fan to the back of my RHS rad, has made a massive difference to running hot in slow traffic, the bracket is made from lightweight alloy sheet fitted to the rad mount bolt and the rad shroud bolts.:lol:

2s169l4.jpg

yup exactly what i did. Did you happen ask me on how to do it? i have had so many people so i just dont remember any more. nice bracket

Yes I did thanks,

nice bracket man

u gotta be a sheet metal worker or somethin!

What did you do to make the fan turn on? Did you wire it to a switch or what?

Yes, wired to a switch mounted on the handlebars, I have a trailtech fitted so can tell the temp and just switch it on if it starts to heat up in traffic etc

nice work!! was thinking of doing something like that.. can you tell me the fan model/name or part number.. and how much power does it draw??

nice work!! was thinking of doing something like that.. can you tell me the fan model/name or part number.. and how much power does it draw??

pm me i can give you all the info. he got the set up from me.

thanx for the idea!

Fantastic Gravez, you did a nice job!! Great deal for the ones who need the extra boost.

what button did you use?

I actually used the headlight rocker switch, as it was spare after I had fitted the Baja designs Dual sport kit.