HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TIG88

Anyone ever seen an exhaust like this?

10 posts in this topic

Bought this off of ebay a few days ago. The guy said he had it imported from a friend from Europe somewhere. Said he used it for a couple months then his bike got repoed. He said that it was a one of a kind, custom exhaust. I havent seen any others. The cans made out of carbon fiber. What do you guys think?

YZ002.jpg

YZ003.jpg

YZ001.jpg

first comment!!! if its made out of carbon fiber it must b good lol a jk... umm depends on if u feel like it makes ur bike feel worse or better make ur decision based on that

:lol: Welcome!

The pipe definately gives the bike more bottom end. I have not revved it out yet to see the top end.

I was more interested in seeing if it is truly one of a kind. I cant find much info on it.

Thanks guys.

Bought this off of ebay a few days ago. The guy said he had it imported from a friend from Europe somewhere. Said he used it for a couple months then his bike got repoed. He said that it was a one of a kind, custom exhaust. I havent seen any others. The cans made out of carbon fiber. What do you guys think?

I had an 03 with a pro circuit exhaust...It was a rocket ship!!!! The exhaust looks very nice..My 2 cents... keep the exhaust packed. Carbon fiber gets brittle when the packing goes away and the can will break in half. Otherwise should be great stuff. Have fun........I really miss the 4 speed!!!!!:lol::worthy::banghead::busted:

For you to purview.

relax just having fun with you.

huh?

Back on track, how much can you get that exhaust for? $700 is a lot to spend on exhaust in my opinion.

1 person likes this

I got that exhaust for 263 bucks shipped.

I wasnt in the market for a specific exhaust, but it seemed like a good deal to me.

My buddy has dual cf Devils on his FZ. Ever since he replaced the stockers, he doesn't get the hot seat due to the lack of heat transfer. Sounds good too.