SO CAL POKER RUN 3/15

POKER RUN

WHEN: MARCH 15TH

WHERE: CALIFORNIA CITY BEHIND THE PRISON

FUN FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY!

DIRECTIONS- GET TO THE 14 NORTH. GO THROUGH MOJAVE STAY TO THE RIGHT ON THE 14 NORTH (STAY ON THE 14 DON’T GO STRAIGHT TO THE 58!). ABOUT 10 MI. OUT OF MOJAVE TAKE THE CAL CITY TURNOFF TO THE RIGHT (CAL. CITY BLVD.). GO THROUGH CAL CITY, WHEN YOU GET TO THE GOLF COURSE TURN LEFT @ RANDSBURG-MOJAVE RD. (LOOK FOR SIGN). STAY ON THAT RD. UNTIL YOU GET TO 140 ST. TURN RIGHT (SIGN) STAY ON THAT ROAD UNTIL IT ENDS TURN LEFT AT POKER RUN SIGN FOLLOW THAT ROAD AND YOU CANT MISS US! WE ARE RIGHT BEHIND THE PRISON. WE WILL HAVE A LOT OF SIGNS SO WATCH FOR THEM!

One loop for the $10.00 entry fee. Each rider/driver goes twice for $15.00 entry fee. Best Poker hands from the day win cash prizes. Must Complete Course by 3:00 pm.

FRI. 3/14 4PM UNTIL 6PM

SAT. 3/15 8AM UNTIL 12PM

RUN BEGINS AT 12:15 ENDS AT 3PM

CASH PRIZES AND THE RAFFLE WILL START AT 3:30!

WE WILL RAFFLE OFF PRIZES FROM AXO! Ten (10) 50% Off Gift Certificates. One (1) set of gear (MX'03 pant, Comp jersey, Padlock Glove). AND TIREPROS! RAFFLE PROCCEEDS WILL BE DONATED TO THE AMERICAN DIABETES ASSOCATION.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL

BRIAN 661 726 0885 OR 909 453 8694

VITO 661 723 9313 OR 661 857 3560

Thanks for the info, just it passed on to our club members, and other riders. :)

Another beginning female rider & myself would be interested if the course in condusive to beginner riding? Please let me know so we can make plans!

it will be very fun not too hard. we will have easy and hard paths around some of the obstacles (sp?). please come on out! :)

Thank you! Let the planning begin!

bump! :)

bumpipty bump!

buuump

top :)

Brian, r u camping behind the prison this time?? I prop be up there friday night in my van this time! I'd really like to win some cash!

Had 4 spades going into the last pick last month!!! I at least won the ballon bash, Even though i broke my pinky in the process!!! ALL fun!

d,

instead of turning left off of 140th we are going to turen right. we will haVE lots of signs so watch for them! my buddy vito and i will be there friday morning.

cya,

brian

ttt

make a right onto 140th off of 20 mule team and then a right at the T not a left going behind the prison! Correct?

rain or shine!

Just got back from Cal city, and the Poker Run, anybody who didn't make it out missed some great riding conditions! No dust, light rain at times, good traction...Nice course, lots of raffle prizes.

Thanks to 03Thumper and his crew for a fun ride.

I had a great time at the ride also. Sorry I didn't get to meet you. The rain was great!

Hope to see you in April!

thanks to all who werent affraid of a little rain! we had a great time we will do another in a month or 2.hope to see more of you then! :)