***Attention Utah Riders***_____ Moab

Guys, I would love to ride with you.

Will my YZ 250 (two stroke) hold enough fuel to not have you guys ditch me? I would hate to see the scene from Deliverance run through because I ran out of fuel. I just ordered a three gallon tank. Hopefully I have it by then.

Blackie will run out of fuel before you will. HaHa!! Hopefully your tank will be in by then. If not I can always run back to the truck and grab the gas can or syphon some out from my WR. Hope you can make it. Keep in touch..................db ?

John,

The second week of April (11th-13th) looks the best right now. Please disregard my previous post.

The only one that might work for me would be the 1/2nd. Sounds like you've already picked another date, so we'll catch up some other time. Planning on a Memorial Day trip out there with Dougie and a few others...perhaps we can meet up then.

Have fun!

I'm interested. Hey Danny, the second week in April is better for me also(10-12). I think my kids' spring break starts that weekend.

Of the March dates, I might be able to do 21-23.

Keep us posted John. (Are you going to try to squeeze some MTBing in as well?)

I'd love to go to Moab also! I'll watch for more info and dates. I'll try to hook-up with you sooner for a ride. I could not make the Jericho trip. I'll be in Moab this weekend while you hit the track at Bunker hill. Then, Moab again on 28th and March 1st. Thanks. I'll speak with you soon.

John,

Anytime in April might work for me. Of course, there's always the chance of being "overridden" by the Mrs...but you know how that goes... ?

Let me know what you decide on and email me...

Hope that lil 'un is doing well!

Late

Where's everybody staying? Camping in the area? or What?

I might pull my camp trailer down if it's worth it. Although, I might spend as much in gas as I would motel rooms with prices the way they're going. I think I'm going to stay on into the following week and do some mtbing also. If anyone does that sort of thing they're welcome to join me.

Hey John, are we going to do the Kane Creek loop they describe in the Dirt Rider article down Pritchett Canyon etc? That looks fun. The article on the San Rafael Swell area made me want to ride that as well sometime (Behind the Reef trail to "Five miles of Hell"). Another trip perhaps.

Where's everybody staying? Camping in the area? or What?

I might pull my camp trailer down if it's worth it. Although, I might spend as much in gas as I would motel rooms with prices the way they're going. I think I'm going to stay on into the following week and do some mtbing also. If anyone does that sort of thing they're welcome to join me.

Hey Kent,

That would be great if you can make it. Keep us posted if you can make it............db ?

• 2 weeks later...

Thursday, we are going to the playground by my home in South Jordan (jumps and about two miles of whoops and play area (15 acres). The dates listed above are for the Moab trip in April. We will be going to Bunkerhill MX track again real soon. And many more to come. Keep in touch...............db ?

visit this website: CLICKY CLICKY

• 2 weeks later...

The time to ride is nearing!! These are the updates dates [The second week of April (11th-13th)]. Reply here or PM me or "Blackie" if you can make it.

We will be leaving really early on the 11th and stopping at the Kainsville Motocross track on the way to Maob...............db ?