Jason Lawrence YZ450F

Or Marine boot camp. The DI's know how to fix that kind of problem.

150px-Drill_sergeant_screams.jpg

probably would. or he could end up robbing banks and hooking up with 16yo chicks on drugs.

that's what's happening amongst the enlisted men around here. one of the chicks died on base, that's how they found out.

i'm sure military experience does more good than bad for most enlistee's. but i gotta think a few just get training to be even more problematic.

probably would. or he could end up robbing banks and hooking up with 16yo chicks on drugs.

that's what's happening amongst the enlisted men around here. one of the chicks died on base, that's how they found out.

i'm sure military experience does more good than bad for most enlistee's. but i gotta think a few just get training to be even more problematic.

I was last stationed at Fort Lewis WA. I never had soldiers hooking up with 16 year old girls on drugs, or I would have wall to wall counseled them. Scout's don't play too nice. Are you sure they weren't just pogue's, you know, soldiers who just sit on their ass in a office? Those are problematic if you ask me. It's fine, the soldiers figure out who causes problems, then they deal with them in their own way. It sounds like you have no personal experience in the matter from a military perspective.

Alright, back on topic....

I'm headed out the door to go cheer on Lawrence. I'll tell him you all said hi. :lol::worthy: