Wiseco Performance YZ450F

Old news. What? :lol:

Pardon me for not knowing it all.

Perhaps some other members might not too. :lol:

It's another article about another modified YZ450. You don't have some comment about what you found interesting? You're just going to stick it on the wall and dash around the corner?

Oh well.

The comments on the modded YZF are done by MXA.

I'm just putting it up in case someone finds it interesting.

I apologise that you do not.

If I see something i'm not bothered about on this fine web-site I do not feel the need to berate the poster though. You????? :lol::worthy::banghead::busted::lol:

Were the "60 secrets of the YZ450F" worth posting up here? I have not seen this yet either?

No one berated anyone else. I just didn't see the significance of a link posted in a complete absence of comment.

Were the "60 secrets of the YZ450F" worth posting up here? I have not seen this yet either?
If you want to discuss any of it, it makes a good reference to post a link. Otherwise, I figure people know where to find MXA. Or whatever.

You did not see the significance of a heavily modded YZ adorned with parts available over the counter that you or I could buy and install on the same bike that the forum is named after.....mmmmmmm...ok.

Then again i do apologise.

Pardon me for not knowing it all.

Lol...

You're just going to stick it on the wall and dash around the corner?

This is funny also.

I like this thread, it's entertaining. :lol:

I like this thread, it's entertaining. :lol:

Never dull, is it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAndrew

If you want to discuss any of it, it makes a good reference to post a link. Otherwise, I figure people know where to find MXA. Or whatever.

I cannot find a link on it on MXA's site. Does anyone have this article? Could be good for a bathroom novel

I dont think the guy has to apologize for posting.I also think the guy should get some credit for helpinging the Yamaha community,I can assure you wont get this kind of treatment from other brand posts.

I read the article in the mag. they screwed up they are running michelin s12 rears and probley m12 fronts, not the other way around.

What treatment? I just wanted to know if he had anything to say about it. Most of the time guys will say, "hey, I thought this was interesting", or "look at the graphics on this", or something. Maybe it didn't interest him enough to do that. Or I'm supposed to be a mind reader, who knows.

I'm with ya' gray........

he just posted a link to show everyone the performance 450. i have never been on that website so if he didnt post this thread then i wouldnt have seen it, so i am thankfull he did

Thanks for the post. Read the article. Lots of good information. Also, where can I find these 60 secrets?

Thanks for the post. Read the article. Lots of good information. Also, where can I find these 60 secrets?

I second that where is a link???

I read the article in the mag. they screwed up they are running michelin s12 rears and probley m12 fronts, not the other way around.

You are correct.:p

I rode the bike. It ripped. The only real complaint Dennis had when he rode it was he wasn't a fan of the M12 front. I don't think the west coast guys normally ride Michelin's, so he didn't like how it felt in the corners.

I think the one guy hit the nail on the head when he said it was neat how well the bike ran with off-the-shelf parts. That was the point of the project. The head wasn't even ported, and Dennis commented that it was as fast as any YZ450 he had ever ridden.