Why wouldnt my WR426 Start?

Hi I recently went to an enduro track on my WR and road for about 15mins before it cut out half way up a hill, I dropped the bike on its side and rolled down the hill but after this it just would not start with any combination of choke or hot start or neither. I thaught maybe the Valves had zero'd but after getting it home the day after it started first kick. Has anyone had this happen to them?? or know wot could have stopped it from starting for a day??

Thanx

You need to start it and run it for awhile and see if it happens again. Usually when a bike runs for awhile and quites unexpectedly it's electrical, due to heat. So, assuming it happens again, when it doesn't run after it's warmcheck for spark. That will confirm an electrical problem.

Hi I recently went to an enduro track on my WR and road for about 15mins before it cut out half way up a hill, I dropped the bike on its side and rolled down the hill but after this it just would not start with any combination of choke or hot start or neither. I thaught maybe the Valves had zero'd but after getting it home the day after it started first kick. Has anyone had this happen to them?? or know wot could have stopped it from starting for a day??

Thanx

Did it have compression? If not it could have been that dirt got in one of your valves and held it open. (It's happened to me :-)

Austin

Yes the bike had compression although the decomp lever seemed to be softer than usual. I checked for a spark and it had a strong spark. I just find it wierd that for the rest of the day it just would not start or if it did it would just fire for a split second but then the day after started first kick? I can normally start this bike first or second kick whether its hot cold or been dropped.