HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ron_S

Anyone using a Rev - Loc?

6 posts in this topic

I am looking for some feed back if any of you are using the Rev-Loc. I see them used on the KTM web site, but haven't noticed any on the WR / YZ site. I've read of another atuo - clutch made by a company called EFM that is supposedly half the price. Thanks, Ron

Are there any other companies that manufacture auto-clutches for bikes other than Revloc?

There is a guy from the Cannondale site that I believe works for EFM. There may be more information there. I will check, and put a post out to see if I can get more info. I talked to a vet rider from New Hampshire that has one on his DRZ. He said all his bikes from now on will have a Rev - Loc. Thanks, Ron

I got a chance to ride an older cr500 with one on Friday (8/2)... very interesting is about all I can say. Bike seemed very useable, and if it were not for the price I might even consider putting one in my 426 for use in the hills where I ride.

Roost.