Gift idea for a 426 rider

Hey Yamaha guys

Got any cool gift ideas for a guy who owns a 02 426? Could be a nice to have tool. Could be a cool anodized part. Looking to spend between 50 to 100

thanks

bob

What does he need?

Here are a few general ideas in that price range.

Pro Taper bars, Chain, ASV levers (check e-bay for factory refurbished ones, I got mine there cheap), Fuel screw, Gloves, Jersey........

Thats just it. He doesn't 'need' anything. He's got the necessities. Thought I would get him something flashy or perhaps a tool you guys came across that make things a heck of a lot easier on these bikes

the asv levers are a good idea. I will check them out.

Keep the ideas coming!

A JD Jet kit or a new back tire would be a good gift. Either one would top any of the gifts I normally get. :lol:

What about that tool that holds the tire bead in place when you are putting a tire back on, and a nice set (3) tire spoons.

Bead buddy

I really like mine, it makes tire replacement a lot easier.

Zip ty racing has some cool ignition plugs with magnets build in to catch debri.

I have always tried to do some snooping around on the down low. Try to go hang out and give his steed a look over to kinda see what might need upgrading or replacing. Otherwise it is just a cr@pshoot hoping for the best. But I can tell ya this my 01 426 needs a new set of levers and I am wanting a set of asv's. Want my address....lol ?

Buy a HotCams auto-decomp exhaust cam for him (if he doesn't own one already) and he will thank you all his life :lol:

Guys, thanks for all your suggestions!!! He has lot of stuff for it already so it was tough.

In the end, I bought him a fender tool pack, Billy Who funnel (love my crf one) and some fork bleeders.

I have always tried to do some snooping around on the down low. Try to go hang out and give his steed a look over to kinda see what might need upgrading or replacing. Otherwise it is just a cr@pshoot hoping for the best. But I can tell ya this my 01 426 needs a new set of levers and I am wanting a set of asv's. Want my address....lol ?

:lol: You betcha!

Buy a HotCams auto-decomp exhaust cam for him (if he doesn't own one already) and he will thank you all his life :lol:

yep, he had that one already. One of the first things he got I believe. Total lifesaver

I got me a model of my 426. They are like 1/6th scale or something. Got mine at harbor freight for like 13 bucks, but I see them on ebay too for cheap. Just an idea.

So bob here is another list of things for the future.

1. A box of oil filters and a case of oil

2. Magnetic engine/frame drain plugs

3. Billet axel blocks

4. Grips

5. Radiator guards/braces

6. A jug of Engine ice

7. Chain and sprockets

8. AP diaphram for an 02

9. Extended fuel mixture screw

10. My personal fav a tank of gas and a ride out to the trails.....