Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
new450

Do I dare pull the trigger?

11 posts in this topic

2005 Yamaha WR450 brand new. Just assembled from crate for $3900 plus tax. Sound like a deal? I'm currently riding an XR650R and hope I won't be disappointed in the power once it's uncorked.

I'm pretty sure I'm buying the bike but I'm having a bit of pre-seller's remorse with the Honda.

Basically, I'm just looking for some reassurance!!

Thanks.

2005 Yamaha WR450 brand new. Just assembled from crate for $3900 plus tax. Sound like a deal? I'm currently riding an XR650R and hope I won't be disappointed in the power once it's uncorked.

I'm pretty sure I'm buying the bike but I'm having a bit of pre-seller's remorse with the Honda.

Basically, I'm just looking for some reassurance!!

Thanks.

Its a good deal, but only because its brand new. This is somewhere in the range of what you'd pay for a used one ($3500). I know for a fact that this is a great bike and you will like it.

If you are used to a 650, then you will appreciate the lighter handling and very good power. It won't compare to your 650, but you'll have all of the power you need. Aside from the free mods, all this bike needs are jets and a pipe.

If you are already in the market for a bike, then this is as good a deal as you will find.

Hi new450. I just picked up a 2005 WR450 today in MN for $3900 and am wondering if that was the bike you were looking at. Did you decide not to get the bike?