Throttle Stop!!!!

So how hard is it to take out and cut the throttle stop screw? It looks kinda wedged tight. What all do I have to take off besides the gas tank and shrouds? Do I need the carb out or do I need to take the subframe or shock out, or can I do it with the carb and stuff still on the bike....This is for a 2009 btw...

It can be changed on the bike if you have the right tools (Ball end allen driver, long extension) and go up from under the bike. Without the tools, you will need to pull the shock. Just not worth the frustration to do with a regular "L" wrench.

easier with a ball end and a swivel and a 2 ft extention, but yes you go from underneath

"Just Reading" about doing anything to this carb will give me a nightmare! If my jets turned to solid gold after every ride I would still be poor because I would hate the frustration of getting to them, hahahaha!

"Just Reading" about doing anything to this carb will give me a nightmare! If my jets turned to solid gold after every ride I would still be poor because I would hate the frustration of getting to them, hahahaha!
Yea, my thoughts exactly!

Honestly, I thought pulling the carb was a pain in the ass initially. However, as in anything, do it two or three times, get a routine and it can be done in less than 10 minutes. The thing I HATED most about this carb and something I think it outright a STUPID design, is the air screw being tucked underneath the carb in a recessed hole. A Zip-Ty screw clears everything up and should frankly be a standard part of the carb.