HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WIRON

Whats It Worth 03 Yz 459f

7 posts in this topic

I Got This 03 Yz 450f To Ride With My Son This Thing Is A Rocket Way To Much For Me Has Alot Of Extras Rg3 Dimond Suspension Chm Full Exhaust Rg3 Triple Clamp Set Ect I Would Post A Pic But I Dont Know How.

In absolutely perfect condition, it's worth about $2500. Average, about $2K.

You know you can't post it for sale here in the forum, right? :lol:

I Dont Have It For Sale Yet, Just Want To Know What Its Worth I Checked On The Suspension It Cost Over 3000.00 New And The Triple Clamt Set Is Also Rg3. It May Be Worth More In Parts .

I Dont Have It For Sale Yet, Just Want To Know What Its Worth I Checked On The Suspension It Cost Over 3000.00 New And The Triple Clamt Set Is Also Rg3. It May Be Worth More In Parts .

well when you put money in a bike your not going to get it back. it might make the bike worth a couple hundred more but not much.. if you can get 3000 for the suspension then i would take it off and sell the suspension off the bike.. then i would go on ebay buy another set of forks, slap them on your bike then put it up for sale..

but your bike is worth around 2600 i would say..

yep it hurts bad when you have about 10k or more into a bike that is only worth 2k.....

parting it out may make for better rewards

No one is going to pay anything approaching $3K for suspension for an '03, I promise you that.

Me and two friends bought early model YZ450's in the last 60 days.

Me- 2003 $2300

Friend #1- 2003 $1600

Friend #2- 2004 $1550

All bone stock except for mine has header/exhaust and RG3 clamps. Each needed just fluids and tune ups ($150 bucks) and run like tops! We are in AZ