Whats It Worth 03 Yz 459f

I Got This 03 Yz 450f To Ride With My Son This Thing Is A Rocket Way To Much For Me Has Alot Of Extras Rg3 Dimond Suspension Chm Full Exhaust Rg3 Triple Clamp Set Ect I Would Post A Pic But I Dont Know How.

In absolutely perfect condition, it's worth about $2500. Average, about $2K.

You know you can't post it for sale here in the forum, right? :lol:

I Dont Have It For Sale Yet, Just Want To Know What Its Worth I Checked On The Suspension It Cost Over 3000.00 New And The Triple Clamt Set Is Also Rg3. It May Be Worth More In Parts .

I Dont Have It For Sale Yet, Just Want To Know What Its Worth I Checked On The Suspension It Cost Over 3000.00 New And The Triple Clamt Set Is Also Rg3. It May Be Worth More In Parts .

well when you put money in a bike your not going to get it back. it might make the bike worth a couple hundred more but not much.. if you can get 3000 for the suspension then i would take it off and sell the suspension off the bike.. then i would go on ebay buy another set of forks, slap them on your bike then put it up for sale..

but your bike is worth around 2600 i would say..

yep it hurts bad when you have about 10k or more into a bike that is only worth 2k.....

parting it out may make for better rewards

No one is going to pay anything approaching $3K for suspension for an '03, I promise you that.

Me and two friends bought early model YZ450's in the last 60 days.

Me- 2003 $2300

Friend #1- 2003 $1600

Friend #2- 2004 $1550

All bone stock except for mine has header/exhaust and RG3 clamps. Each needed just fluids and tune ups ($150 bucks) and run like tops! We are in AZ