HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FLeX484

Dunlop 756 f rr??

4 posts in this topic

so i'm sure this is a dumb question, but i just picked up a front dunlop 756 f rr tire at my favorite shop for $28. Does the "f" mean anything?....or is it just a regular race replica front tire?....either way i figured i couldn't go wrong for 28 bucks!!!

thanks!

The "F" indicates the tire is the Four-stroke version, which has a slightly sturdier carcass to deal with the heavier thumpers, and in some cases, comes with a completely different tread pattern.

so i'm sure this is a dumb question, but i just picked up a front dunlop 756 f rr tire at my favorite shop for $28. Does the "f" mean anything?....or is it just a regular race replica front tire?....either way i figured i couldn't go wrong for 28 bucks!!!

thanks!

At a retail price of $70+ for that tire... and one, I LOVE for desert and cross-country type riding... you got a HELLUVA deal!!

It's discontinued.

i ran one of those on my 250f.

the most grippy front tire i have ever used.

keep in mind the sidewalls are reinforced so you can run a lower PSI.

if you get it much above 10 psi it really can react harshly off of rocks.

get that thing on some soft dirt at 9 PSI and crank some turns.