Anything out there to protect the case?

I wrecked my 400 pretty bad last year and broke the case. I've since parted it out and picked up an 06 450. I do a lot of aggressive woods riding and have contact with the occasional tree. Is there any product out there than could have prevented this from happening? I'd like to not do this again... haha.

My 400 case:

DSC03323.jpg

I wrecked my 400 pretty bad last year and broke the case. I've since parted it out and picked up an 06 450. I do a lot of aggressive woods riding and have contact with the occasional tree. Is there any product out there than could have prevented this from happening? I'd like to not do this again... haha.

My 400 case:

DSC03323.jpg

Alright, I have a simple solution for you. Moose racing sells an awesome skidplate that has protection for that very same spot on both sides of the bike. The waterpump is protected and co is the flywheel cover. Of course nothing is foolproof, but this is by far a good looking and working skid. They run $100 for everything and I have been running one on my 426 for a year now and have bashed it pretty good with no dents to show. Awesome plate. Made of high quality alluminum.

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0606-1.jpg