HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moredesert

Motorcycle Tires

8 posts in this topic

Dude, I don't know what brand and tire you got, but the below website via Yahoo to me is much better in prices. They have my tire MSRP $73.00 bucks for $46.00. :phttp://store.yahoo.com/azmotorsports/tires1.html

I picked up a 606 and a Metzeler Karoo for $59.95 each. I saw some 756 for 49.95 and 52.95 if I remember right. I'll check out your web site too. The cheaper the better. :)

Mike

Ok I checked out your tire web site and a 606 sells for $69.30 + $9 shipping. The 80/100x21 756 sells for $65.40 + shipping. I got the 606 for $59.95 to my door today. If you can find a good deal on Michelin Baja 140/80x18 let me know. Or even Michelim S-12 140/80x18. Thats my tire of choice. For around $50 each I'll buy the Dunlop 756 next time. Sometimes I hit a sale at Cycle gear and I get Michelins for $49.95 then I buy a stack to last 6 months or so.

Im with you there Mike! My neighbor gets the racer discount at cycle gear and buys in bulk. When he goes again I am buying two S-12 rears and 1 hard terrain tire...M602 or MT-18. 49.00 each and Ill have em hanging on the wall. What shoes should I wear today...? :)