HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
krony506

This is for gray racer

16 posts in this topic

This is on a 09 KX450F but when I had my 07 YZF you were very helpful so I thought I would ask your opinion. I had to relocate my hour meter because I had it where the front of the gas tank mounts but the RG3 clamps hit the meter. I moved the meter not thinking about heat. Here is a pic and let me know if I should move it. I think there is enough air space but it's still going to be hot.

IMG00038.jpg

That will "probably" be OK, but if it makes you nervous, move it.

Once again thank you! You are why people on here should buy a Yamaha. :lol:

This is on a 09 KX450F but when I had my 07 YZF...
Once again thank you! You are why people on here should buy a Yamaha. :worthy:

I'm confused. :lol:

LOL! Sorry on how I worded that. I am saying that anyone on thumpertalk should consider the Yamaha because Grayracer is very helpful. Go over to the Honda forum and ask a question about another brand of bike. They would dog your ass right out of there but Grayracer took the time to help me.

LOL! Sorry on how I worded that. I am saying that anyone on thumpertalk should consider the Yamaha because Grayracer is very helpful. Go over to the Honda forum and ask a question about another brand of bike. They would dog your ass right out of there but Grayracer took the time to help me.

Agreed, those honda boys are very protective of their space. I can think of a certain "Agent" that would chase you right out of there with a torch and a pitchfork.

Go over to the Honda forum and ask a question about another brand of bike. They would dog your ass right out of there but Grayracer took the time to help me.

Those guys are grumpy because they were just getting over the CRF valve issues then they get hit with the '09 exhaust cams only lasting an hour or two before failure. :lol:

Agreed, the guy is more reliable than a magic 8 ball, although his answers are just a tad more intelligent. Not sure how the guy gets anything else done in a day. One of the best mods on here.:lol:

Agreed, the guy is more reliable than a magic 8 ball, although his answers are just a tad more intelligent. Not sure how the guy gets anything else done in a day. One of the best mods on here.:lol:

+1 :worthy:

although his answers are just a tad more intelligent

Interesting choice of words. Is this a compliment or not?:worthy::lol:

Interesting choice of words. Is this a compliment or not?:worthy::lol:

Of course it was. Guess my try on :banghead: wasnt clear enough.