2007 YZ450F stopped running

Over the weekend my 2007 YZ450F stopped running while idling on the starting line. It always starts first or second kick. I started it on the gate for my moto and it seemed to rev slower than normal (2 revs only and was warmed up) and went to let it idle and it stopped running like it ran out of fuel (idle went real slow and it died). I haven't dug into it yet. I checked the fuel line only and that was okay. Next will be spark.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I ride the bike one to two times a week and change oil every other practice session/race.

Thanks in advance

Start in the usual spot. If you have spark and carb is clean, might be time to check the valves.

My bike will stop once a year like that and all it takes is a new plug and she's good for the next 50 hours. Check your plug.

Over the weekend my 2007 YZ450F stopped running while idling on the starting line. It always starts first or second kick. I started it on the gate for my moto and it seemed to rev slower than normal (2 revs only and was warmed up) and went to let it idle and it stopped running like it ran out of fuel (idle went real slow and it died). I haven't dug into it yet. I checked the fuel line only and that was okay. Next will be spark.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I ride the bike one to two times a week and change oil every other practice session/race.

Thanks in advance

What have you found out? I'm curious of what happened.

Something like this happened to my sons bike. It turned out to be the fuel screw vibrated out.. Its a place to start.