Stainless oil filter

So the TT store stopped selling the Scotts stainless oil filter. Are the other brands that are out there just as good? Are there any quality issues with the other brands?

i have been using ready racing stainless filter on my 08 450f since after break in. i have 50 hrs. on it and have no problem, cleaning fliter every thrid oil change. only thing that i dont like is i have to loosten head pipe to get to it, drd. pipe sits lower than stock to allow radiator lowering kit to work.

I have a ready racing filter and used it on my 06 since I bought it. I have around 250 hours on it...No probs here.

Are the other brands that are out there just as good? Are there any quality issues with the other brands?
Not in my opinion, no.

CRT's have less filter media in them, and the seams are folded, not welded. The Allen screw that holds the bypass valve together can come loose.

Ready is made the wrong length, so it crushes slightly when using the stock cover. Their cover has problems with improperly cut O-ring grooves, leaking, smaller than stock oil passages, and lacks a tab to prevent the oil filter from being installed backward.

The Scotts is still the best one you can get, and it's worth the money. IMO.

though i havent had any problems with my Ready filter and cover except i do have to be careful of O-ring now and then when installing, just thought that was part of it, after reading gray's reply i might just switch.

The CRT is too long as well as being two piece I'll be gettig a Scotts next

I've been looking around cant seem to find a scotts Filter at any of the major parts places.

I know its RR or CRT around here Probably have to order it.

i have the Scotts and its probably the best one you can get, and it's worth the money. IMO. its asome just cleaning and then put it back in, no more going to the store to buy a new one every oil change. oh and i got my friend to get one to...