09 yz 450 f swing arm

besides the swingarm is the linkage differnt from the one on the 08 450 ? i rode a 09 this weekend a liked the way it turned an felt , an i beleive this was one of the only big changes they made this year. also wonder what a swingarm cost ?

I know the rising rate is the same so the geometry of the new linkage must also be the same. I'm not good at math nor am I an engineer so I'm not sure If both linkages are interchangeable. I think the major diference between the two year yzf's is less unsprung weight on the '09 but that was acheived through various ways including but not limited to a different swing arm.

besides the swingarm is the linkage differnt from the one on the 08 450 ? i rode a 09 this weekend a liked the way it turned an felt , an i beleive this was one of the only big changes they made this year. also wonder what a swingarm cost ?

Yamaha p/n:34P-22110-00-00 $554.78

Your username..... the best! :)

I know the rising rate is the same so the geometry of the new linkage must also be the same. I'm not good at math nor am I an engineer so I'm not sure If both linkages are interchangeable. I think the major diference between the two year yzf's is less unsprung weight on the '09 but that was acheived through various ways including but not limited to a different swing arm.
Yamaha p/n:34P-22110-00-00 $554.78
Anyone considering "upgrading" to the new swing arm should be aware that the '09 axle is larger, so you'll need a different rear wheel for any such swap, too.