Rekluse left hand rear brake and 2 finger clutch with Baja Designs dual sport?

Anyone successfully used both the Rekluse left hand rear brake/2 finger clutch with the Baja Designs dual sport kit? I just tried and the levers seriously interfere with the switch assembly. Anyone gotten around this?

https://www.bajadesigns.com/2005%20Web%20Site/gallery/clean%20photos/webstoreswitchpanel.jpg

Is there a low profile switch assembly that I could swap in?

Anyone successfully used both the Rekluse left hand rear brake/2 finger clutch with the Baja Designs dual sport kit? I just tried and the levers seriously interfere with the switch assembly. Anyone gotten around this?

https://www.bajadesigns.com/2005%20Web%20Site/gallery/clean%20photos/webstoreswitchpanel.jpg

Is there a low profile switch assembly that I could swap in?

There are a few lower profile switch clusters (dsa.com), but if you adjust the break (or clutch) lever, you will not need to pull all the way in. That is what I do for my clutch lever, which hits the cluster.

Could you post a pic of your handlebar setup? I couldn't find a way to get it mounted. I was either going to hit it the switch with the brake lever or clutch lever. The best way I could get it mounted, it would probably kill the bike with a good clutch pull (hit the kill switch).

Oh, I thought you had the Rekluse left hand rear brake and 2 finger override setup. There isn't nearly that much clearance with the new levers that I have... Not even close.

You mean you have a clutch lever and a break lever on the left? Everyone I know that has tried that has taken it off, and gone with either the clutch only or the brake only on the left.