Indoor MX Tracks in or near Toronto.

I am looking for indoor MX Tracks in or near Toronto. Any help?

Also, could someone give me a list of all the indoor motocross tracks in Canada? Not just Ontario, but in Canada.

Only indoor I know of is in Tilsonburg - called chestermans

True. Yeah I knew about those places, not exactly around the corner coming from Toronto for either of them.

you're in luck - I'm hearing rumors that there will be a new SX style track set up in downtown Toronto (right at the Skydome) - I believe it will be ready March 28, 2009 and all you need to run it is an AMA Pro license.

you're in luck - I'm hearing rumors that there will be a new SX style track set up in downtown Toronto (right at the Skydome) - I believe it will be ready March 28, 2009 and all you need to run it is an AMA Pro license.

I appreciate your sarcasm. However, 6 or 7 words in, I didn't hint on your sarcasm and you got me all excited. Haha :lol:

:lol::worthy: mission accomplished!

I guess thats when the electric bikes will be available...

I hear they are bringing them JUST FOR YOU Mike!!!!

you going?

Lets carpool.

Should be a fun ride :lol:

tillsonburg isnt a bad drive from toronto, i live 1.5hours north of toronto and i still make it there a few times through out the winter, its not very big but it is just good to get off the sleds and on a bike a few times in the winter, it takes some skill especially its busy, i find i have to gear my 250 2t down quite a bit in there just do i can used 2nd gear, actually i run 14-50 outdoor (stock on a yz250) and for indoor i go to a 13cs and then i just leave it in 2nd and it just rolls on nicely right over everything,

http://www.xtown.ca/gallery.php

Can't wait till it's done. It's gonna be HUGE! It's close to Montreal.

i forgot about that ced thanks for the link. cant wait til its open. do you have a date-ish?

i forgot about that ced thanks for the link. cant wait til its open. do you have a date-ish?
They said mid February...
They said mid February...

key word: said