HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mattskn

Black 450 08

13 posts in this topic

Her are a couple pics of my buds 08 450 he just turned it black it was white . what do you think

100_0865.jpg

100_0861-2.jpg

I like it. Maybe a little overdone, but I like it. I've been thinking of doing something like that for a while.

nice...i like it:worthy: .but then again i've always liked black on bikes and actually like the contrast with the oversized tank,some graphics with a little blue or yellow would top it off:thumbsup: if darth vadar had a bike, that would probably be it

I don't typically care for black plastics because they usually are on a roached CRF being ridden by a gravel pit hero...but I like yours! I'd throw some gold rims on there!

Her are a couple pics of my buds 08 450 he just turned it black it was white . what do you think

100_0865.jpg

100_0861-2.jpg

What size tires is he running front and back?

THe bike is set up for Harescramble racing thats the reson for the big clear tank, you need to see what you have during a 3hr race, you dont want to get 2:45 into it then run out not fun..

The rims are a 18 in the rear 21 front...

Where did he get the little grab strap on the seat?

from a company in the back of a MX mag