HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shawnbassett26

Need help finding some 426 parts.

10 posts in this topic

Hello. Im looking for where to find a set of ignition plugs (RED anodized), A chain/ case guard (Red anodized) for my 426. I looked on ebay and only found blue plugs, and nothing on the guard. Im more of a street kinda guy so i dont know every place to look. Figured most of you guys would know exactly where to look.

Most of you may think what im asking for is strange or useless. But the motor is in a Custom frame (NSF100 or YSR sized) bike. It will be at alot of big motorcycle events (Both Moto GPs ) and every detail counts.

Here are some pics of the bike with the 426. Not all mounted up yet.

Custom hand made frame.

dscn0080az8.jpg

Mocked up the motor

dscn0235oe9.jpg

Stress mounted.

dscn0241cl9.jpg

Custom Carbon Fiber tank.

dscn0258nw2.jpg

Custom one-off wheels

dscn0117hz6.jpg

If anyone is interested in the full build check out WWW.BassettMotorSport.com

~Shawn

Try Anderson Automatics...they sell a lot on e-bay and do a lot of custom CNC and anodized stuff. When I bought plugs for my 426, they had 'em in all kinds of colors. I think Zip Ty racing sells 'em in red as well

Why not... :) real reason was i bought a TRX450 and just want going to happen as stress member set-up. I got a smoke'n deal on a 426 (now a 450 with a good amount of mods). I have a YSR with a XR200 motor in it too.

~Shawn @ BMS

Post some pics when you are all finished. It sounds like an interesting project that will look cool. Have any pics of the ysr with the xr200?

Nice work! That thing looks good with the ol xr in there. What kind of class do you run that in?