interchanging parts?

I just got an 01 yz426 and im in the process of doing the 450 body conversion. My question is, i have an 05 yz250 2-stroke, what parts off this bike will fit on my new 426? Was hoping the suspension would switch over cause it was revalved by pro-ciruit and it has the black excel wheels and hubs. Thanks

I just got an 01 yz426 and im in the process of doing the 450 body conversion. My question is, i have an 05 yz250 2-stroke, what parts off this bike will fit on my new 426? Was hoping the suspension would switch over cause it was revalved by pro-ciruit and it has the black excel wheels and hubs. Thanks

not sure what would fit, someone will know, but even if the forks did fit, they would have to be resprung and valved again because the 426 weighs a lot more than the 250.

the bike is actually a wr im converting into a yz450 so the stock suspension is kinda mushy, but i understand what you mean

Go to the TT store OEM parts page and look at part numbers for triple clamps, swing arm, linkage and such. many of the "interface" parts are the same across the 125 pinger to the 450 thumper...