HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
willy_fitz

parts for hebo juice clutch

3 posts in this topic

i appear to be in need of a new set of seals for the slave cylinder on my hebo clutch. does anyone know how to get these parts or what size these seals are. i believe i read somewhere they are just o-rings. if this is true i could probably get them at work. given how long it took for me to bleed the air out last time (complete removal from bike and about 2 hours of lettiing the air work its way to the top and bleeding) I do not want to take everything apart until I haave the parts in my hand.

Willy Fitz

I got in touch with Kevin at erider and he told me that the seals are simply regular o-rings and that they could be found at the hardware store... I had a leak so that`s why I got in touch with Kevin but since then it looks like my leak mysteriously disapeared !!! :)