HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
racerxx276

08 vs 09 Wr450f

8 posts in this topic

I've been looking but haven't found much info on the differences between the 08 and the 09 WR450f.

Whats the scoop? I can get an 09 for $700 more than I'm going to pay for the 08....

Thanks!

I've been looking but haven't found much info on the differences between the 08 and the 09 WR450f.

Whats the scoop? I can get an 09 for $700 more than I'm going to pay for the 08....

Thanks!

BNG is the difference...if it was me i would get the 08...(btw i did buy an 08 over the 09) :banana:

only difference I know of is the carb. The 09 has Keihin® 39mm FCR and the '08 is an FCR MX 39mm. Not sure what the difference is.

I just bought an '08 over an '09 because of the cost savings.

The 09 has Keihin® 39mm FCR and the '08 is an FCR MX 39mm. Not sure what the difference is.

There is no difference...my 08 carb is the exact same as the one on my dad's 06 :banana:

I'm not going to let you ride any of them! I like to keep the bike in one piece...(-;

That's what DUCT TAPE is for! :banana: