fmf 4.1c

has any one put this pipe on there 450 what are they like do they turn the bike into a unridable beastand are they worth the money????????????????. i see j law and nick wey have then on there bike they look realy smart.

It doesn't make it hard to ride at all, but it is a good pipe. The carbon fiber sleeve is just bling and can crack easily, especially if you don't repack it often (carbon fiber does not do well with heat). You can get the normal factory 4.1 with a stainless midpipe for a lot less money and get the exact same performance.

• 3 weeks later...

492571129_6_habQ.jpeg

The best exhaust imo.

Great sound,Great looks,Lightest exhaust,Great power increase.

unfortanatly the carbon muffler gives a sweet look its also pretty sensitive.

Need more repacking then usual,when you crash its possible game over.

i was just going to asy what KJ sid but he beat me to it, carbon fiber holds heat in and doesnt disapate it like metal does thus causing you to burn through your packing fast and when all you packing is burnt out you can gets super hot and CRACKS, $900 down the drain! go with titanium or SS. i like the SS myself and i have a SS Dr. D but titanium looks trick too just more expensive

It doesn't make it hard to ride at all, but it is a good pipe. The carbon fiber sleeve is just bling and can crack easily, especially if you don't repack it often (carbon fiber does not do well with heat). You can get the normal factory 4.1 with a stainless midpipe for a lot less money and get the exact same performance.

x2 I have the Ti system on both my Kawi and Yamaha and are both awesome!