i'm back! gotta finally get the suspension right

thing still bottoms out on big jumps (25-60') is it valves i'm needing or what?

With jumps that big I'd say you need to do the yz suspension swap. It can be done fairly inexpensive and it's a simple bolt-on mod. I got a full yz suspension (front and rear) for $500 shipped to me. Once I sell my stock wr suspension I'll be at a minimal cost for the upgrade.? The stock wr stuff can be re-springed and re-valved, but in the end it will still be inferior to the yz's components, and it will cost more. I haven't done any off road riding with my new suspension, but as soon as I sat on the bike for a test ride by my house it felt like a totally different bike.:banana: Can't wait to take it for a serious ride next weekend.?

That was a sweet deal. Where?

ebay seller. We made the "deal" over the phone because I asked him to shave off $8 from the final price, it would have been $508 combining the auctions for the forks & shock, so I asked him to "bundle" it up for $500 shipped. It worked out, I saved $8 (I'm cheap, I know) and he saved a little on ebay fees. The forks and shock are in very good shape, nothing wrong with them. He mentioned that the forks were re-worked for a 180lbs rider by ESP Suspension, so it made the deal even better.

How is it bottoming out? Is it setup for trails instead of MX and jumps?

start with a new spring.

anytime i hit any big desert whoops or jump at a track it lands hard... i got 215 springs for it but didn't do anything with the valves. right now i race grand prixs and the 6 hour (hopefully 12 and 24 this year) at glen helen.