HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NortonMoto

Take A look at this yz450f

28 posts in this topic

I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole! There is no telling what is wrong with it. I would say it is worth $500-$750 at the most.

Do they consider a ledge an 800ft drop? It must have tumbled down a mountain!

Pass in this. Its not worth 500.00. Would need more than what the bike is worth to fix it.

you have a better chance of doing something with swamp land in the everglades.

hahaha, wow that is ridiculous. Now that is the worst ad of the year. They wouldnt even get their asking price even if they parted it out, what a waste of their time. And the ledge it fell off of must have been by a freeway because that thing looks like it got hit by a semi.

Do they consider a ledge an 800ft drop? It must have tumbled down a mountain!

Exactly ,,and what does he consider a "low ball offer?" (Possibly ,if HE paid someone (and its not to far ,someone would get it off his hands ):banana:

You couldn't trust anything to be straight, the motor looks totaled, the bike must have fallen off a cliff onto rocks, I have dropped my bike off sand cliffs 30 feet high with no damage, that thing looks like it went sky diving!

first thing i thoght was that it was dropped off a cliff. i mean look at the motor its cracked. i really doint see any good useing parts on that bike..

somebody should call him up and find out what happend to it

It might be worth $2500 if it ran and looked decent. The sad part is, some idiot will buy it and think he got a deal....:banana:

bike is maybe worth 500 bucks.(only thing that i see is not damaged is the carb and the head).. but everything else is gone.. maybe the rear shock is still good.. but bike is not salvagable at all..

bike is maybe worth 500 bucks.(only thing that i see is not damaged is the carb and the head).. but everything else is gone.. maybe the rear shock is still good.. but bike is not salvagable at all..

It says in the description that it needs a head. That bike is trashed.

It says in the description that it needs a head. That bike is trashed.

it says cylinder.. not the head part.. u can see where it would need a new jug and spacer.. the valves, and cams should be good.. everything else is junk..

it says cylinder.. not the head part.. u can see where it would need a new jug and spacer.. the valves, and cams should be good.. everything else is junk..

I think there is supposed to be a comma between head and subframe, otherwise I don't know what a "head subframe" is. The head looks messed up right above the chain tensioner.