HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gottaroost

Will WR426 kickstand fit YZF 426?

7 posts in this topic

Somebody asked this just a few days ago. Since there is a threaded tab integral to the WR frame that the YZ doesn't have I'm saying the answer is no.

Unless you weld the mount on, which looks very doable.

Since there is a threaded tab integral to the WR frame that the YZ doesn't have I'm saying the answer is no.

Hick is right!!! Promoto and others make great kickstands for the YZ's. They're really nice and light and really tuck away real nice, nicer than stock if you ask me.. You could probably get one for $125.00. Not too shabby. :)

Dan

> You could probably get one for $125.00. Not too shabby.

The PMB unit is $149.95... and worth every penny IMHO. I have one on my YZ.

Merf

Well, I sent off for one that is for a WR after reading the first post back and now see a concensus to the contrary....oops. Suppose I can either rig it or keep it as a souvenir. Thanks.

Anyone have an unwanted stock kickstand mounting bracket for a 01 WR426? Mine broke :) and they're $50 new. I think a lot of people pull them off to MX.

I've thought about buying the Trailtech stand for the TT store. Anyone put one on a WR???