Free WR450F fender decals!

Hey guys, I just picked up a replacement fender off ebay for my 07 WR250F, it was pulled from a new 2007 WR450F - full OEM fender with all the decals. I carefully removed the two WR450F decals and replaced them with new WR250F decals, then placed the removed 450 decals on the backing paper that the 250 decals came on. They are in near new shape and certainly can be used again. First one to respond can have them, just pm your mailing address and I'll drop them in an envelope to anywhere in the US.

Hey guys, I just picked up a replacement fender off ebay for my 07 WR250F, it was pulled from a new 2007 WR450F - full OEM fender with all the decals. I carefully removed the two WR450F decals and replaced them with new WR250F decals, then placed the removed 450 decals on the backing paper that the 250 decals came on. They are in near new shape and certainly can be used again. First one to respond can have them, just pm your mailing address and I'll drop them in an envelope to anywhere in the US.

pm being sent now

There all yours . . I'll mail 'em tomorrow

Thats cool... good gas for you:thumbsup:

Did you get it off e-bay from "keepitroostin"?

Just got a subframe for my 07' for $27.... yeah, no sheet $27... snapped mine in two, my price through my sponsor was $238 and I got it for $27:banana: :banana::lol:

Who, $27 for a subframe??? I was looking for one last year and couldn't find anything for less that $200 . . I think I did get the fender from keepitroostin, I've bought a ton of stuff from them . . is that where you got the subframe?

. . is that where you got the subframe?

Yep.... supposedly pulled from 0 hour 07' WR450, (I figured you got your fender form the same guy)... seems like a decent ebay store / seller :banana:

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised... it sure softens the heartache of a broken subframe

shure i will take them

shure i will take them

Sorry Steve, they're already taken.