HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fryboy

Steve Claus or Bryan Bosch - broke cable on new panoram need replacement

3 posts in this topic

Hi Bryan and/or Steve,

What a great site you two have! I can't begin to tell you how much you have done for me without even knowing me. For this I truly thank you.

I was wondering if you can help me out.

While I was installing Scotts damper/triple clamp/pro-tapers, I somehow broke off the Panoram wire right at the base of the bracket thingie.

I was wondering if you can sell me just the cable and bracket for the panoram? I would rather purchase this through Thumpertalk instead of going directly to Panoram.

Please let me know if this is possible.

I appreciate your help,

Dave

Originally posted by Fryboy:

Hi Bryan and/or Steve,

What a great site you two have! I can't begin to tell you how much you have done for me without even knowing me. For this I truly thank you.

I was wondering if you can help me out.

While I was installing Scotts damper/triple clamp/pro-tapers, I somehow broke off the Panoram wire right at the base of the bracket thingie.

I was wondering if you can sell me just the cable and bracket for the panoram? I would rather purchase this through Thumpertalk instead of going directly to Panoram.

Please let me know if this is possible.

I appreciate your help,

Dave

Hey Dave,

I'll look into it and let you know ASAP...and thanks for thinking of ThumperTalk first! :)

Send me an email so I can get in contact with you directly: steve.claus@thumpertalk.com

--Steve

Hi Steve,

I sent you an email a couple of days ago and haven't heard back from you. Any luck ?

Thanks,

Dave