05 yz450f is it a good bike

ok my dad is looking for a bike just to ride with me . we found a 2005 yz450f for 2,500 they guy says he has only riden it a couple times and it has a white bros exhuast on it .the bike looks brand new do u think it is worth it and hes not lookin to jump or anything if u dont think its a good buy do u have any suggestions for a better bikes thanks

ok my dad is looking for a bike just to ride with me . we found a 2005 yz450f for 2,500 they guy says he has only riden it a couple times and it has a white bros exhuast on it .the bike looks brand new do u think it is worth it and hes not lookin to jump or anything if u dont think its a good buy do u have any suggestions for a better bikes thanks

This is a great deal for a great bike. But I do have to say, if your dad just wants to putt, then this is not the bike for him. They like to go fast and hate beeing lugged. If he is a avid rider, or was one then this may be for him, but if he isnt I would suggest a wr 450. It will be heavier, but they have electric start, have a wider gear ratio for cruising, and are more for putting. no offense to dad of course, maybe we could get more info on his riding style?