So long!

:banana: Well, the trusty WR is gone, new owner picked it up today. It has been a great bike, but it's time to move on.

What's next? Hope you're not going to stop riding. You know what they say, "You don't stop riding because you get old, you get old because you stop riding.

What's next? Hope you're not going to stop riding. You know what they say, "You don't stop riding because you get old, you get old because you stop riding.

+10 on that

I am absolutely going to keep riding. I still have my '05 Ktm 450EXC, plan to ride the wheels off it.

My hat is off to you. I hope I'm still riding when I'm 71. You are the man!

crap still riding, at the rate i am going, i heop to be still walking when i am 71!!!

i am 19 riding sence i was 4 and have had quite a few major falls and it hurts to get up in the morning sometimes. but we will see. i gave my mom a nice christmas present, 2 broken ribs, collarbone, dislocated sholder and slightly torn acl.

i think it is time that i start slowing down and thinking about my future

Still riding at 71.

Glad to hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I left for a couple of years. Rode orange, which are fantastic bikes. But, when it came time for a new ride, 9K + tax and dp, lights, and skid skid plate, it was a no-brainer to buy a leftover 2008 WR450F out the door for $6800. Orange are really good, but not $3.2K good. I needed some economic stimulus :banana:

AMA District 37 (So Cal) has added a new dez racing class....Legends...for over 70 racers. Dez racing started here right after WWII, and there are lots of grey beards still riding/racing here. And yes, you get old fast if you swap your scoot for a couch.

was gonna have a joke about the wheels falling off your ktm but saw that you have an age of 71,:banana: well i gotta say lot of respect to you and i dont mean that in a patronising sense , mind you at your age i thought you would know better then buy a ktm:thumbsup: next thing you will be voting for arnie:smirk:

$6800 eh? seems like you overpaid by about $1100 down in socal i was walking through a deslership and their otd was $5800. my dad and i were turally amazed, it is $300 less than he paid 2 years ago when he got his brand new.