Jbs Yzf 450

I was looking at transworlds sight. I noticed a curious picture of Bubba's 450. Is it just me, or is there a problem in this photo???

258X3361.jpg

I was looking at transworlds sight. I noticed a curious picture of Bubba's 450. Is it just me, or is there a problem in this photo???

I give up? I must be slow.

The "left" on the bushing /spacer?

That's what I'm sayin!

That's what I'm sayin!

Actually I think its the wrong disc ....for the front wheel!:lol::banana:

My bike likes a brake pad on each side of the rotor.

they are...I think that's a reflection

Well, Roland, the only thing I see is that the axle is set up to use a cotter key through the nut, and there isn't one on it. Otherwise, I guess I'm missing it.

Actually I think its the wrong disc ....

Nope, that's the rear disc for an '07 or later.

The wheel spacer says "left" in it, but it is on the right side, though the wheel spacers should be the same, I don't see why they would designate one to each side.

Maybe they both say left.

I wonder if they put 'left' and 'right' on his gloves and boots?

I like that axle block.

TaaDaa!! ok..am I one in a row with right answers? :banana::lol:

I noticed the wheel spacer. On my bike they are close, but not exact. I dont believe anyone would go to the effort of marking them if they were the same, would they?

Nevertheless, if it makes me as fast as James, I am going to switch mine.

Yamaha lists one wheel spacer for both sides of any of the '08 YZ/YZF models, not a left and a right, so it is interesting that anyone would make them any differently unless they were running an odd setup of some kind.

Maybe they both say left.

As if they may have ran out of the stamps that said "Right"??? I suppose...with the economy sucking and all.

Maybe they're preparing him for NASCAR by making everything say or go left :banana:

I'm actually more impressed by the actual calliper...it looks like magnesium to me?

Would definatly have a hefty price tag!

Doesn't his set up alow for quick chain tension adjustments? I don't remember exactly were I read it but it seems that the rear axle is different so that you can adjust it quickly.

Doesn't his set up alow for quick chain tension adjustments? I don't remember exactly were I read it but it seems that the rear axle is different so that you can adjust it quickly.
Maybe, but it doesn't show on the outside.

Who's bike was it that had some sort of a cam to adjust the axle blocks? The cam, seemed like it was a thumb wheel, was on the adjuster bolt.