Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yamaha.dude

$1.99 Best Mod

19 posts in this topic

What you could also do for $1.99...

Laxatives... save up to 5lbs of rider weight before each race... cheaper than the titanium subframe... :):D

Hallmark card for the wife for when you get home to thank her for letting you ride that day :D

David

[ July 23, 2002: Message edited by: yamaha. dude ]

My EgoBail

That was free and only cost me a little Ego Embarasment and modified me attitude :D

Nah what am I talking about

Yamaha. Dude

for under two bucks, you obviuosly dont buy Hallmark, :)

traction.jpg

[ July 22, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

That is where the saying "YamahaThumb" came from. Yamaha 's came w/ an AWFUL handlebar bend!!

I used the Donuts for YEARS and YEARS and YEARS and on and on and on, and he told two friends and they told two friends, etc, etc...

EGO.....You ride the turf like a professional Department of Agreculture soil sampler.

Thats Flat Track Racing...Right?

Bonzai :)

Ego or whoever you are this week:razz: :)

I've heard of snow angels but, dirt angels???

T.O.P.

What and give up YamaThumb, no way :D It's the closest I'll ever get to being Hannah

Bill

I used to use BMX donuts, but they are too small IMO. What I did to fix the problem was trace the BMX donut onto a koozie (Im sure EGO has plenty Koozies around his house LOL) and made the radius about 3/4" bigger all around. Now I have custom "motoman393 donuts" LOL

Garrett

Best Mod for under $2.

Foam doughnuts for your grips. They save your thumb from getting rubbed raw. Most bicycle shops with BMX bikes will have them.

ratbiker -

Nah I disagree should be only 5 points for rear wheel slider. Now 10 point maybe for a nice HighSider, would've been more entertaining.

Shows us your best HighSide routine EGO? :):D

Ya think the pic is good, BUT WAIT! I have a video

Yehhaaaa

Notice how I get center punched by the kid on the xr80 :) Well Thast my story and Im sticking with it

May take 30 seconds to load

[ July 23, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

Just want to ride,

LOL means Laugh out Loud

or

Leak on Leg - LOL

Dave

Or

Lust Or Love

Maybe

Loop out looser

could be

lots of lumps

BTW

I wish I had a helmet cam, that same TT track has a wide hanging sweeper, there is a 8" berm setup, all along the outer edge "NORMALLY". They had a vintage TT that weekend so I go out on it on Monday.

I hit the sweep totally side ways and locked, looking for the Berm, Uh Berm, Ohhhh Beeerrrrmmm

Oh gad this is gonna hurt, Right off the side into the weeds. I just slammed right into the tallest-fullest bush. Now that would have been a funny video....

[ July 24, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

What bout being a lawn dart in the dunes... now thats got style points.... wish i coulda got a picture of it but it was a freak accident...

Originally posted by motoman393:

I used to use BMX donuts, but they are too small IMO. What I did to fix the problem was trace the BMX donut onto a koozie (Im sure EGO has plenty Koozies around his house LOL) and made the radius about 3/4" bigger all around. Now I have custom "motoman393 donuts" LOL

Garrett

Sheez,it's the only thing I can't find on your site!

:)

Ego....nice video....now just exactly what technique do you use to lift the thing upright whilst still kneeling? Are you Clark Kent ?