cbr 600 f3 starter bike, kinda

ive basically been riding dirtbikes all my life. i rode my freinds 04 gsxr 600 and it felt so right. lol. i wanna get a bike of my own and im lookin at this 98 cbr 600 f3. im a pretty level headed guy. your advice?

ive basically been riding dirtbikes all my life. i rode my freinds 04 gsxr 600 and it felt so right. lol. i wanna get a bike of my own and im lookin at this 98 cbr 600 f3. im a pretty level headed guy. your advice?

you gotta realize that that bike is 11 yrs old...

Unless you don't have enough money, get something a little bit newer... just don't crash the first week being an idiot and trying to stunt

I'd recommend finding a used f4i. I'm 17 so naturally i was bashed on a sportbike forum when i even mentioned getting one as a starter bike and was steered towards a ninja 250 or somethin like that. Well i have been on dirtbikes since i was 3 and believe i am a pretty responsible and level headed kid. Well to make a long story short, my dad agreed that i was a good enough rider to start out on a f4 and so the day i finished my Motorcycle Safety Training (I HIGHLY recommend that you take the MSF course. Very very very helpful and helps with insurance, which is a big plus especially when your 17) i walked in the garage and there sat a barely used 06 F4i, blue and black! I love it! It's a great bike for me and as long as your not stupid with it, you wont have any trouble with it. I think that would be better than the F3.

i know an ass load about crotch rockets... even though a f3 is old, they are great bikes and would make a great starter bike for you depending on how much you can buy it for? How much is the guy asking?