07 wr450 exhust will it fit a 05 model?

does anyone know? sort of in a hurry as its listed on ebay its a fmf 2 system with the power bulge on the front pipe.

pretty sure it won't fit, big differance with the alloy frame to the steel ones.

does anyone know? sort of in a hurry as its listed on ebay its a fmf 2 system with the power bulge on the front pipe.

No. Different mounting points.

Sometimes I use my E pipe from my 99 400 on my 07 450. It's not perfect, but 1 frame hole lines up and so far that's held mine in place with no problems. The 450 headpipe seems a bit small for the inlet on the 400 pipe, but a new gasket snugged it up and kept it from leaking.

Epipe4.jpg

Epipe3.jpg

Epipe2.jpg

Epipe1.jpg

ok thanks guys

Nice decals where can I buy these? On that last picture, it seems that you could make a small support of about an inch and screw a bolt to that fixation point. What year is your bike? 07?

Nice decals where can I buy these? On that last picture, it seems that you could make a small support of about an inch and screw a bolt to that fixation point. What year is your bike? 07?

Yes, the bike is an 07, and you're right, it would be pretty easy to make a small bracket for the 2nd mounting point on the pipe. The decals are from FLU.