So I bought a new 09 Wr 450 today!

Ive been lurking here and on the Crf 450 forums for the the past month or so! I am proud to say I now own a beautiful blue Wr450....Man this thing is great, I started thinking maybe a 450 would be to much bike, its not! At the same time I bought my wife a new Crf 150r. What a little beast that bike is, I thought at first I bought her to much of a bike, But after a full day of riding Im glad I did, she is handling it just fine! Anyways I want to thanks to all the people who post here, Thats the reason I bought Blue.....Ill get so pictures up later this weekend....:thumbsup:

congratulations!

Ive been lurking here and on the Crf 450 forums for the the past month or so! I am proud to say I now own a beautiful blue Wr450....Man this thing is great, I started thinking maybe a 450 would be to much bike, its not! At the same time I bought my wife a new Crf 150r. What a little beast that bike is, I thought at first I bought her to much of a bike, But after a full day of riding Im glad I did, she is handling it just fine! Anyways I want to thanks to all the people who post here, Thats the reason I bought Blue.....Ill get so pictures up later this weekend....:thumbsup:

Photo?

Mind me asking if your dealer worked with you to move the bike in the winter/today's economy, ie, do away with some of the setup fees, doc fees, etc.

Mind me asking if your dealer worked with you to move the bike in the winter/today's economy, ie, do away with some of the setup fees, doc fees, etc.

Yea they worked with me on the fees, I think I $100.00 over cost and $99.00 for doc fees, So all and all I think I did pretty well.....Base was $6999.00 and I walked OTD $7109.00 I didnt think that was to bad for an 09.....

Congrats & welcome! :thumbsup:

Way to go. Hope it gives you many miles and smiles.

congratulations! hope you have good times with your wife and buddies..