HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
excitebike02

San Francisco Paper Wilderness Poll VOTE for "motorbikes access"

14 posts in this topic

Thanks for the link! I encourage everyone to vote. Anybody can vote. This newspaper is a major news source in the Bay Area and Boxer will most likley receive the results. A great way to let Boxer know where I stand while sitting on my a#@.

Let motorbikes in is up to 20% Come on thumpanators, VOTE !!!!! We need to win this poll!

Dave

P.S. After voting, delete your cookies and vote again !

I am up to atleast 6 votes now

Just wanted to put this back at the top. Let's get more people to vote on this, We need to show them that this kind of policy will not be tolerated :)

Done. Let's win this thing in a San Francisco paper. That's where the enviros get most of their support within Calif.

Dan

My 20 or so votes took it over 25%. Don't think the other side aren't doing that too...

Come on everyone ! We are up to 27% !!!!!

We are getting close ! Think of it as Yamaha vs. Honda ( for motivation purposes )

Dave

Dr Zauis,

You can delete your cookies by going to the top of Internet Explorer where you see Tools.

From the drop down box select "internet options"

In middle of page you will see an Icon which says "Delete Cookies" When prompted to delete all cookies from Temporary Internet folder, answer "yes."

If you have a different version of Internet Explorer, you can always go the long way.

Go to your Windows directory on C: drive. Select "show all files" and then go to Cookies directory. Highlight all and delete.

Hope this helps and go vote !!!!!

Dave

Were almost there, 29% us & the abolitionists, 35% for the bikes.

go & VOTE!!!!