Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YAMAKAZE

Thanks Mr. Bill

7 posts in this topic

It's ready to ride tommorrow.....Unless the wife catches me keeping it in my home office....

11424914-bd10-02000180-.jpg

11424909-c8f3-02000180-.jpg

Just waiting for my ROOST ZONE Decal from Ben...

11424911-a32c-02000180-.jpg

We are definately going to have to get together for a weekend of terrain carving....

Thanks again...

Bonzai :)

Bill,

That rear fender sure is bland. I've got some Roost Zone stickers in the mail to you right not to fill that void.

ben

Hey, no problemo Billsan. I wished I had a digital camera so I could post a pic and let you see how much your buddy bike looks like my dub-R :) Same graphics, handguards, grips, rad guards , stock YZ tank, pipe and those cool fender stickers :D

I have yet to install my Ceet gripper cover and when I do, would you like my old (like new) blue IMS cover for the buddy bike? No charge to a good home.

And yes, we will ride together some day my friend!

siyonara

Bill

Yamakaze...errrr...buddy,

That couch looks good enough to sleep on for a night or two while I test pilot that scooter. It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.

Always wanted to pay a visit back to Georgia, where I lived as a kid for 3 years.....

Dan

Man if I even put my helmet in the living room, I'd get cut off for a month....This used to be the garage, now it's my work from home office...Rarely used for that anymore. anyway Robert came over just in time and I got it loaded on his truck before she saw it...He he he....glad she doesn't visit Thumpertalk for sure...

Off to go ride now....Have a great day!

Bonzai :)