# Plate In Place Of Light ?

I have a 01 WR 426F and I am replacing the headlight with a number plate. I know that I can't have the odometer on with the plate because there isn't enough room. I have seen in the forums before about a part or something to plug the hole when the odometer is taken off. Please help me out, my first race is this Sunday! ?

Do you know if the cap is metric or std and what size is it, if you know off hand so I don't have to take the whole thing in the store. There is not enough room for the odometer behing the number plate r1superstar.

I have no idea what the size is, I just bought a few different size and put the one on that fit the best. The rubber caps only cost a few cents each.

You can't use a YZ number plate and still have the odo on. you could also buy a YZ spacer, but that cost much more money than the cap would.

I just went ahead and bought a rubber cap for now and put a hose clamp around it so I can race this weekend. Later on I will try to find a steel cap or something. I just wanted to get rid of the light because I never ride at night.

I did a few mods to a YZ number plate and it fits fine. I had to put a spacer and a long bolt to hold the top on and I shaved down the pegs at the bottom so it would fit in the bottom. I works ok and looks good too!